People ask “what’s your rate” because they don’t know what else to ask.
- Best Professionals: 10+ years
- HBFS is #15 in the country
Competitive with Great Service
Us verses Rocket Mortgage
We help you win the house
- Introduce us to your Realtor
- We’ll call the Listing Agent
- Great Reputation
- Long-time Lender (we know people)
Service our loans
- Realtor.com predicts 7.5% in 2023
Extended Locks: how to long in a rate for 12 months
Shop Lenders: how to shop and compare mortgages
Points: when to pay them
ARMs: not in 2023
- What is it?
- How to remove MI?
Our Closing Costs (i.e. origination charges and “section A” fees)
Seller Concessions: how to “roll in” closing costs
$0 for Non-Realty Items: want to include furniture with the purchase? A boat? Here’s how.
Down Payment Strategy (5%, 10%, 15%, 20%)
Doesn’t Hurt You
Mortgage credit scores are lower than consumer credit scores
Credit Simulator: how to predict your future credit score
DTI: What is it?
Large Deposits (cash from home, inheritance, tax refund, etc.)
Selling a Home
Seller’s Net Sheet (and closing costs)
Pre-Qualification vs. Pre-Approval
- What’s the difference?
- How long is a PQ (or Pre-Approval) good for?
- When to do a Pre-Approval?
- Benefits of a Pre-Approval
- Should I wait? No, here’s why.
First Time Buyers
Rent vs. Own
- $2,800 rent * 12 months = $33k per year
- 5% of appreciation of $350k = $17k positive
- That’s a $50k swing
Other Helpful Info
Power of Attorney (POA): what to know when someone can’t attend closing
Mark Pfeiffer is a Mortgage Loan Originator with CMG Home Loans and a veteran of the mortgage industry since 2003. Mark is responsible for ensuring all loans originated by the Mortgage Mark Team offer competitive terms and close on-time.