The home loan process and overall experience is significantly better when we meet with clients before the process. You’ll be better prepared and close with a better mortgage because of the meeting.
Your time is valuable. Our time is valuable. We wouldn’t meet if it wasn’t important. Please allow an hour for the meeting.
We expect to close on time, every time. The client consultation will lay the foundation for a smooth process.
We want to provide a fantastic client experience so that our Raving Fans will confidently introduce our team to their friends and family.
We firmly believe that people choose to work with others that they know, like, and trust. Please be sure to complete our “All About You” form.
Meet Mark: mortgage biz since 2003, Top 1% in the country, business built on referrals from clients.
Meet the Team: both the Mortgage Mark Team and the divisional operations team office together in Addison, TX.
Meet CMG: top 10 lender in the country, mortgage servicer, direct seller to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae (FHA, VA, etc.).
These are our top objectives during the client consultation.
- Identity priorities and concerns
- Provide a quick process overview
- Review and discuss credit
- Update the “Loan Amortization and DTI” worksheet
- Complete the Perfect 1003
- Explore programs, down payment options, and loan structure
- Discuss interest rates
- Review the Loan Summary Worksheet’s closing costs
- Next steps
Answer the three main questions:
- What’s my interest rate?
- What’s my payment?
- What are the closing costs?